The 2010 PELICE continues to fill up as five more companies have signed on for the Bronze sponsorship:
- Sweed Machinery, Inc., Gold Hill, Ore., specializes in veneer dryer feeding and unloading equipment, load turners and scrap choppers. The company is a new exhibitor to PELICE.
- TurboSonic Technologies, Waterloo, Ontario, designs and markets air pollution control technologies.
- Pallmann America, Charlotte, NC, is a division of Germany-based Pallmann, a designer and manufacturer of industrial grade size reduction machinery.
- Mid-South Engineering, Hot Springs, Ark., provides turnkey project consulting and engineering services to all sectors of the wood products industry.
- Forest Products Society-Southeastern Section provides a research and information network for all segments of the forest products industry.