Eight more companies have signed on as exhibitor sponsors for the Panel & Engineered Lumber International Conference & Expo (PELICE) to be held March 1-2, 2012 at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, USA. PELICE, which was previously held in 2008 and 2010, is hosted by Panel World magazine and Georgia Research Institute. The conference will feature 60 speakers, 65 exhibitors and several hundred professionals, addressing issues and technologies in structural and non-structural wood products.
Newest member in the PELICE Gold Sponsorship club is RISI, which dates back to 1985 as a premier source of independent economic analysis for the global forest products industry. Top executives throughout the industry have grown to trust RISI’s rigorous analysis to support their strategic decision-making.
RISI joins The Teaford Co., Dieffenbacher and Siempelkamp as Gold Sponsors.
New Bronze exhibitor sponsors include:
- Raute, the worldwide supplier of veneer, panel and engineered wood products machinery and technologies.
- Hunt Guillot & Associates, a multi-disciplined project management and engineering services company.
- M-E-C Company, which designs, manufactures, installs and maintains industrial drying systems.
- Süd-Chemie, a specialty chemicals company with Business Units focusing on Functional Materials and Catalysis & Energy.
- AEWC Advanced Structures and Composite Center from the University of Maine.
- MoistTech, a leader in moisture technology for online process and laboratory moisture instrumentation.
- TECO, a certification and testing services body for the forest products industries.
RISI, Hunt Guillot & Associates, M-E-C and Süd-Chemie are also expanding their sponsorships to include the Bioenergy Fuels & Products Conference & Expo, which immediately precedes PELICE on February 28-29 at the Omni Hotel. They’ll be able to maintain the same booth location for both events in the Grand Ballroom North of the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
For exhibitor or conference information contact:
Fred Kurpiel, 678-642-1238; e-mail [email protected]
Rich Donnell, 334-834-1170; e-mail [email protected]
Dianne Sullivan, 334-834-1170; e-mail [email protected]