Why Attend PELICE?
Need some great reasons to be a part of the PELICE 2018?
- The 2016 PELICE attracted 450 industry professionals, who enjoyed keynote marketing forecasts and technical presentations delivered by 50 experts.
- The event was supported by 80 equipment and technology exhibitors.
- 100% of producer attendees rated the performance of PELICE 2016 as excellent or good.
- 100% of producer attendees found something in their discussions with exhibitors that could be useful in their business.
- Sponsored by the industry leading publication Panel World magazine and the Georgia Research Institute.
- Focusing on veneer, plywood, OSB, MDF, particleboard, engineered wood products, value-added.
- Immediately preceded by the Wood Bioenergy Conference & Expo.
- Held in the Southeastern United States cultural and economic epicenter, Atlanta, Georgia
PELICE 2018 welcomes companies that serve the worldwide panel and engineered lumber industries to showcase their products and technology. If you are interested in exhibiting at PELCE:
Click here to download exhibitor information
Click here to view the current expo map
Click here to contact us for more information
PELICE is the top educational event for the benefit of the worldwide wood products industries, including structural and non-structural wood panels, engineered lumber, components, laminates and value-added.
Sign Up Here!
Sign-up here to receive email notifications and news updates regarding PELICE!